Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Result's out!

Wow... Finally! The result is out! Feels like I have been waiting for ages... -_-" But after looking at my result, I did not really have much of a change in my facial expression. I felt neither happy nor sad, completely neutral. But at least now I am pleased that I do not need to bang my head on the wall alr~ phew~ hehe~ Now I juz have to wait for my assigned modules and class for the next semester to published on this coming Friday, 12pm! I really hope I can get into the same class as at least one of my friends! Pray*

My results for each modules:

Mathematics - UT: A B+ A          MG: A
Science        - UT: B B+ B           MG: B+
Cognitive      - UT: C B C            MG: B
Enterprise     - UT: B+ D B+        MG: B+
Programming - UT: C+ B+ A       MG: A

Overall GPA: 3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment